"...music of the heart that burns on contact." ~Christos Hatzis, Juno Award- winning composer
• 2019 Banff Centre Singer-Songwriter Residency
• 2017 and 2018 Finalist in Canadian Songwriting Competition
• Performer at Dripping Springs Songwriters Festival, Tay Creek Folk Festival, and Club Passim Campfire Festival
• 2018 Grant Recipient from Ontario Arts Council and Factor Canada
• 2017 Finalist in the Songwriter Serenade Competition.
• Featured on Wimberly Valley Radio, San Marcos Community Radio, CBC Metro Morning, CBC Big City Small World, and CJRU The Scope
• Several tours throughout Texas, the East Coast, Ontario, and the Canadian Maritime Provinces
Lindsay Foote writes honest, soul-bearing Americana music, coupled with a voice that will melt even the hardest heart. She has toured nationally and internationally, and already released two EPs and a full album. After many years of honing her craft in Toronto, Lindsay is now making a name for herself in the vibrant Boston folk scene.
Her newest release, Going Gone EP, features her five-piece folk band. Blurring the lines between folk, roots, and pop, Going Gone boasts lush acoustic arrangements paired with Lindsay's signature candid writing style.
Lindsay was a finalist in both the Songwriter Serenade Competition in Austin, and the Canadian Songwriting Competition. She has completed several tours throughout Texas, the East Coast, Ontario, and the Canadian Maritimes. She has performed at the Tay Creek Folk Festival and Campfire Festival (2017 and 2018), and Dripping Springs Songwriters Festival (2018). Lindsay looks forward to the release of her third album in early 2020.
Guarded Heart- Live at SERFA
- Just Like That
- Goine Gone EP
- Going Gone EP
- Found It
- Going Gone EP
Live show review:
"...it was an intimate experience. It was as though a group of ringers had showed up to a kitchen jam and won over the skeptics. In 2-part harmony, the voices of Lindsay and Chris just WORK together."
-CHSR- 97.9 FM, read more here
"Lindsay's show was so welcoming, it felt like we were in her living room listening to songs and life stories that were seamlessly interwoven. If you haven't seen her yet, make sure you do."
-Ivy Chord Coffeehouse, Reading, MA
"Here are the most celestial & moving folk songs you can imagine — for fans of Norah Jones or Joan Baez"
-RAW RAMP Magazine, read more here
" Lindsay’s rich, sweeping vocals accompanied by the gentle murmur of banjo, lightly strummed acoustics and rich, folk-tinged violins...brings to mind Gemma Hayes or Easy Tiger era Ryan Adams."
-For the Rabbits, read more here
"The one quality that keeps me connected to any music is its Truth and Lindsay’s voice leaves no doubts as to where it comes from and where it is aiming."
-Christos Hatzis, Juno Award- winning composer